Tuesday 17 January 2023

A monster and a girl

 A cool wind blew softly.

I saw leaves flying through my window.

It was a sunny and bright.

A day with a gold sight 


When was the last time my heart was soft?

Although my mind always went aloft.

I'm not letting myself becomes a monster.

Although I am, I always wanted to walk besides her.


Her inner beauty, a masterpiece, an art!

A girl with the purest heart!

And here I am always standing close on.

With a foul heart.

Longing to learn the secret of the heart.


But how?

Why?

What?

Where do I start?


As I feel hopeless without answers...

"not all things have answers", said the girl.

You just have to feel it here, 

As she touch my chest I could feel my heart getting warmer and warmer.

No words can describe the touch of your heart.




 









No comments:

Post a Comment